
I took my old Violin from the 80's and stripped it of the old flowers and put lace on and new leaves and flowers, some feathers, moss (real stuff) and you know I'm not sure if I like it or not?? I hate it when I do that. But it's better than it looked and I had fun doing it. So as long as I had fun I guess that's all that matters.

This is one of those wooden little plaques you can buy at "Michael's", I just painted it and distressed it some and put a bow on it. The flowers are a little rub on, and you hang it by the bow. It has a whole at the top so you can put long ribbon and hang it on the wall or use it for multiple art projects. It would be cute on the front of a dresser. And why this ribbon looks peach I will never know? because its a soft pink just like the flowers. It's funny because I have this ribbon on other craft projects I've done and it always photographs "peach" Freaky!!
2 comments:
This is my first visit to your blog. Your posts are great. The violin is lovely. I especially enjoyed the post about the houses. Your selection is beautiful.
Sweetie
I love them both but I REALLY love what you did with the little thingy from Michaels - it truly looks vintage - loved it - may have to steal this idea from you...heehe
Post a Comment