Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cake Plate


I finally found the cake plate I wanted for my craft room, I found it in Sundays flyer at Fred Meyer on sale.


How shall I decorate it? So many options. A bowl full of Katie's tea roses?


No too small of a lamp
Colors match but no don't think so.
Easter bunny in a shoe? Naw, By the time I got the cake stand all of the cloche's were gone! So now I have to find one. But I love the cake plate its soft green and aged on the edges. I will find the perfect thing or things on it. I have so many special things already I just have to dig in my closet and find it. I'll probably find it when we move.

3 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh I love the cake plate too. We don't have Fred Myer's out here anymore - too bad - this is sooo pretty. What about a nest & eggs?

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh, or a CAKE !! LOL

Katie said...

Hmmmm, let's see, I vote for the Katie's Tea Roses, hee hee.....

My Friends