Well I'm finally getting into the swing of things and finishing some boards I had started. I love the blues and the muted yellow colors here. And the digital image I used.
I still have a hanger to put on or not. Haven't decided yet.
Pearl, I just discovered your blog. We seem to have a lot in common. I am a proud grandma too and also love being at home, I too consider it my sanctuary. I am blessed to be able to be a stay at home grandma and take care of my grandchildren,there is nothing I would rather do. Elizabeth (simplepleasures)
1 comment:
Pearl, I just discovered your blog.
We seem to have a lot in common.
I am a proud grandma too and also love being at home, I too consider it my sanctuary. I am blessed to be able to be a stay at home grandma and take care of my grandchildren,there is nothing I would rather do.
Elizabeth (simplepleasures)
Post a Comment