Wednesday, February 11, 2009


These sweet old ladies grace my house and I've
had them for years. They are completely drawn
by hand using only a pencil. Notice the lady's hand
hanging out of the oval frame. They are in a hallway
that I pass by everyday, and I have to smile every
time. Click to enlarge picture.


I had to go for my pre-op appt. today at the
hospital so of course I went into the "Gift Shop"
I never pass up a gift shop! They always have
very unique stuff. Like these shabby hangers! I
was so excited to get them. They were $3.25 a piece
and your not gonna get that on the Internet. I've
been looking for these hangers so I could do some
up for myself but I haven't been able to find them?
Anybody know where to get them?


Just a little corner in my house bathroom. The
wallpaper is lovely but I'm so tired of peach and
green. Maybe I could paint the flowers with pink,
instead of having to take wallpaper off?

This my sweet baby boy who is no longer a baby.
He's 17 now, but I do love this picture. His father
had a picture just like this when he was a baby
with the blanket over his head so I had my photographer
do the same. He has the biggest blue eyes with dark
almost black hair.

Another little corner in the entry way. This is a
beautiful pear that the top comes off and I keep
stamps inside it. The lamp I got years ago when
I was so into purple! It doesn't quite fit my home
anymore so I will sell it some day. It's so pretty
lit up at night.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Thanks for showing your special little spaces in your home Pearl, all so pretty! I love the picture of your son. I haven't seen that type of hangar in years, would love to come across some myself! I'll keep an eye out for us!

Katie said...

Pre-op? What op? Are you ok? I missed something, email me sweetheart! Oh gracious now I'm all worried.

My Friends