
Sitting in my room just glassy eyed and bored.
My pretty pincushion

This is my view at night, in my quiet space

Let's see what projects we have going on?? I see
nothing, just a semi clean desk with no creativity
going on....zzzzzzzzzzz oh sorry I nod off a lot.
I couldn't start something if I wanted too.

A pretty rose heart to gaze at...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
4 comments:
Oh Pearl, I love your room!! Such beautiful things surround you. I love the pin cushion and heart. Did you make these or are they gifts? Either way they are beautiful!
Bless You and hope you're feeling better tomorrow!
Laurie
Pearl,
It sounds like you are doing great!
I am so glad.I agree with Laurie,I love your room!
What a nice organized area! Mine looks like a tornado hit it I tell ya'!
You just need to rest now, read a lot, rest in between walks of course. Let us know the progress esp. with your lung doc honey bunny.
Hello again Miss Pearl! I want to let you know I gave you a blog award, details are on mine. Have a great day, on me!
Hope you're feeling a little better today!
Blessings,
Laurie
Post a Comment