I'm alive!! And that's a good thing..the reason
I'm able to blog is I can't sleep much and I
can't lay down. So prop me up in front of
computer with my warm fuzzy slippers, new
bathrobe, and new Jammie's and I'll type away.
My husband took me to the doctors today to
get my stitches out and a check up with the
doctor. On the way we picked up my favorite
drink which is a Granita (heaven) saw doc and
he said lab reports not back yet but he took
stitches out. That didn't hurt at all just little
pinches to take staples out. (thank goodness)
Back to car and stopped at our favorite diner
"Zips" and went through the drive through.
Hey I did not even get dressed to go out to
the doctors I mean why? it's like running a
marathon just to get pants on! During surgery
to take my kidney out I had a bleed somewhere
in my throat or sinuses and I developed blood
clots in my lungs, that's why I'm on oxygen.
So just to walk to toilet and back across the
hall to craft room I'm worn out! I should just
get a pot and put it on the chair and sit on it
sure would be easier :) Naw! I need to walk
and get exercise to keep my plumbing moving
and working properly, cause that is the number
one thing you don't want to have problems with.
So today's appt. was with surgeon and tomorrow
I go see my pulmonist to check on my lungs. He's
the main man I want to see. See ya later!
1 comment:
Just take it slow and easy Pearl, you are doing so good for just coming home. Yeah it'll hurt for a while, but in about a week to 2 you'll find all the sudden you can comfortably lay down, or even stand up. I'm with yah lady!!
Bless you,
Laurie
Post a Comment