
O.K. here's how my morning went. I
got up after 8 solid hours of sleep!
Glorious deep sleep, and for the first
time in 8 days felt wonderful. No pain?
Wow that's weird? I'm liking this, so I
got up real slow and started moving
around, still no pain!!!!! Yay! Then I
remembered, husband back to work
today which means no hovering over
me (thank God I had someone who
did) so I could do whatever I wanted to.
First thought "GRANITA" do I dare go
by myself and get one? Oh hell yeah!
Oh I wonder if I will get dizzy like I have
been, maybe I better not. Oh I can do it
so I still in my Jammie's put my bathrobe
on grabbed my oxygen tank and took off.
A little shaky at the wheel but not bad,
pain meds had worn off so I could see
clearly. What freedom it is to drive a car
let me tell you. You can take just about
anything from me but not my car! Well
I made it there and back feeling oh so
proud of my self. I stocked up and put
drinks in freezer so I am good for 4 more
days. Hey I plan cause I may not be able
to do this again in the morning. I still feel
good so I take a shower and get dressed
(in clean jammies) then go to get
something to eat and find my sweet
"baby" dog has diarrhea all over the
carpet! Day goes to crap right about here :)
So I clean that up and the poor dog is just
sick. I'm thinking what the heck did he get
into now? He gets into everything (stinker)
but he's my Baby. Off to kitchen to see
what is in the frig, we have milk...good I
will have cream of wheat. I'm preparing my
meal and I hear a sound very familiar to me
these past 8 days? What the heck! Dog has
done it again! O.K. I really have lost my
appetite now, clean up on aisle 3. I sit down
with my drink and just relax awhile. "baby"
comes over stares at me and then goes to
the door and rings the bell to go outside
once again. So much for relaxing today.
Out he goes this time making it to the lawn.
Whew!
1 comment:
Pearl! Take it easy! Tomorrow, you will be tired, so sleep! I'm proud of your accomplishment today, but don't go too fast! We don't want a relapse, so just take it easy ok?
Post a Comment