Thursday, February 26, 2009


Trevin my little "Bubba" he looks so old here. He's not even 2 yet, but he is all boy!


Trevin was very ill with the flu and it looks like Momma and sister made him a bed all cozy on the couch. He has his frow up bowl and lots of bath clothes and big sis helping him out. Then it was poor Lexi's turn. My babies were so sick, but thanks to wonderful parents they got through it along with there Uncle Brandon helping out and Nikki Brandon's girlfriend. I guess they all had a throw up party one day. And gee I missed it. I was staying away before my surgery so I would not get it.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Such beautiful babies.

Hope your feeling better.

Katie said...

Oh poor babies. I hope they are all better soon!

Glad you sound so full of spunk now! Very happy to hear!

My Friends