
Looking out my window this morning, what a glorious day! I think I'll take the dogs to the waters edge and let them play.....o.k. so this is not my window, but a girl can dream can't she?!

O.K. so here's reality, "Baby" walking on my desk checking out the window and computer to see what "Mom" is up to. It's grey out (what else is new?)but its a good day none the less. I feel good today sitting here with my coffee and blogging. I did to much last week after getting out of the hospital and it wore me out. So I have slowed way down and getting more rest and just a little walking in back yard. My legs start to go numb so I have to walk. Pumping air into my lungs and life is good!
2 comments:
Pearl you crack me up!! I love the view from your "window"! Both of them!
Your dog on your desk is freakin' adorable. Keep up he sense of humor lady, you make my day!
Thanks for the pot roast plug!
Bless You,
Laurie
Wow - what a view - and the pup?? Adorable. So the one of your son's .Your homes is lovely to be sure...
Post a Comment