
I went shopping this evening just to look around and see
all the new Christmas stuff at a very expensive store in
the area. I often get ideas for my own decorating. I looked
way up high and saw three lamps on sale! They were 40%
off, and there was this bird cage lamp with stone birds
inside and a finial on the top with a bird. The lamp fabric
is done in oh so soft bird design once again. So I asked
the lady how much and she said "$63.00! I about fell
over and said can you get it down for me. This is a very
well made lamp and I said "can I see it plugged in"
Oh the glow was just perfect for my play room!
So I bought it (:
1 comment:
Oh gosh gal I've been so busy I haven't had much time for blogging! Oh wow is this lamp ever a find! What a good job buying that - I would have snatched that right up too. Just gorgeous!
Post a Comment