Friday, December 12, 2008


This is my husband and I before the old days hit us.
Dang it would be nice to be that slim again and wear any clothes
on the rack! My husband is Portuguese and German, a
very good looking combo I might add. He still looks good
to me. Sunday is my birthday and I'm very fortunate
that I married a Chef (in mind only) as he is cooking a prime
rib and having all the relatives over. This man is such a good
cook you have no idea. I on the other hand I don't like to
cook much so hey it works out. I'm the baker in the
house. He has tried baking but it doesn't work out to
well, you see he wants to bake like he cooks, which means
he doesn't want to follow a recipe to the T. So he finally gave
up. :) He has given me 20 years of great birthdays that I
cherish.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Aren't you two just cuties?

My Friends