
Christmas tree with no flash. No I don't drink I just put
the camera on flash and that's what I got :) Can
you say "thats a big T.V.?" D. H. just had to have a
enormous screen. It's like a big eye sore to me :~(
But I must admit when watching a movie I love it.

Our fireplace with stockings hung. A poodle on one side
and a monkey on the other side. (see floor) Also what's up
with that green Grinch stocking?? Oh of course that's our
sweet, fun, quirky, Nikki's stocking. She has to put the fun
in Christmas, not just boring old traditional.

You'll have to forgive my home I am slowwwwly taking
off the "hunter green" wallpaper, that is a top border and
bottom border. Carpet is next, then curtains!!!!
I found these ribbon toppers for the chairs at "Bed Bath & Beyond"

This is a little swag I made last year, I still have to modify
it a bit.

I downsized my table last year so not much room for
even place mats!!!

My very old Santa wreath I made. It's time to pull
him apart and re-do.
3 comments:
Your home looks quite festive and ready for the Christmas season, love all the decorations and love the red on your chairs. I am sure watching a Christmas story on that big screen is like being at the movies. Enjoy the season.
Oh such lovely decorations, very classy, well except for the green stocking, giggle! Just kidding!
Hi Pearl,
I did list the lace vintage stocking on my Etsy now.
Be quick if you want it. 2 more mailing days left for me now.
Your decor is charming. Mine is non existant.aloha Lilla
Post a Comment