Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Merry Christmas!


This is made of "tin" she's so unique, I got her
last xmas at "Pier One"


I finally got hubby up that hole in the ceiling of the
garage to get some Christmas down. All I could
hear the hole time was #!(:0!bleep, bleep
Every year its the same thing (geesh).











I buy a new ornament each year so here it is. One day
I'm going to have to stop this little habit because soon
I will be drowning in them. :)


Nikki (my son's girlfriend) decided to take these mocha
bottles and dress them up for Christmas to put candy in
for her family. Such a sweet idea, she's always thinking
of her family. She's 16 yrs. old with limited funds so I
pulled out all my papers and stickers and said go for it.
She will buy the candy and still has ribbon to put on them.
She's done such a great job.



Decided to take down old things and put up new stuff.
Here is one of my Hydrangea's and a little pot I had.
My friend Darrell gave me this gorgeous ribbon and
each time I use it I am grateful.

3 comments:

Nancy at ManicForMosaics said...

I love purple! Did you see my blog all about the color purple?

Oh and BTW, you've been tagged. Lucky you! See my blog for instrux.

ManicForMosaics

Charmingdesigns said...

I just enjoyed your blog. Love that ribbon!!! Laurie

Connie said...

Pearl, I always ask before photographing and have never been refused but that doesn't mean I won't be at some future date when I ask someone else, chick.... Never hurts to tell them you're "ADVERTISING" for free for them!!
Smooches,
Connie

My Friends