Friday, September 19, 2014
I know it looks like its Christmas but it's not, I'm writing about my fun time at the beach this past week. I mainly shopped for the two cuties above, my grand kids. My girlfriend and I went to Lincoln City Oregon and spent four nights at a small house, it was done in the Cottage style and was very cute. We had a washer and dryer and that was a good thing. We washed a lot of new clothes, something I needed desperately. I knew of two other people going at the same time, my hair dresser and my sons best friend. We were suppose to have been close access to the beach but no way was it close to walk. We got so involved buying for people that we never made it on the beach but got close. The bad part is while I was parked and shopping someone took out my drivers outside mirror. Thank goodness it was designed to collapse when someone hit it so only damage was to the mirror. But its electronic and that always costs you. So $500 dollars later I have a new mirror. Jaci had to tell me the whole way home when I could move to the left lane. Scary for sure. It was a much needed vacation since I haven't been in years. We watched a glass blower give a class to anyone that wanted to sign up could. Since I have no lungs we just shopped in there store and I found a round globe with blue, purple, and orange and when you look into it, it's like looking into infinity. So beautiful. We got home and I'm so tired it's unreal, I've been trying to catch up for 3 days now. We met some wonderful people along the way which made the trip. Now to catch up on what you girls have been up to. Have a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Not camping this weekend.
Mia was spayed Thursday at Second Chance( a wonderful place for low income people) and we are keeping her quiet.
The vet weighed her and she weighs 3.15.
Glad you were able to get away for awhile and had a good time regardless of that added expense.
(((hugs)))
Sounds like a dream vacation to me Miss Pearl, would love to get away to somewhere new for a few days! I'll be heading to my brothers in the future though, and that is like Heaven on earth to me!
sounds like you had a lot of fun! It's always fun to get away for awhile although it always seems to go by too fast!! Glad you had a good time!
Sounds like fun! We have a long weekend at the lake coming up, so looking forward to that! It is good to get away from the daily routine occasionally!
Post a Comment