Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Yummm

My girlfriend called and said that the Nilson company for T.V. came by and singed her up to be part of television land and they gave her a really cute wire basket full of popcorn, candy, chips etc. Then today they stopped by and gave her a Marion Berry Pie. She said come on over and I'll share with you, took me 2 seconds to say I'm on my way! That was a nice treat with French Vanilla ice cream. It sure broke up my boring evening to have company and Jaci is always good for lots of laughs. She really should be a comedian she's that good. And we all know how a good laugh makes us feel. So I had to brag to you all. Nighty Night

1 comment:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Yes....YUM! Love blueberry pie.
Glad to hear you had pie and laughs. Always is good on any ones menu. ISYN!
(((hugs)))

My Friends