Thursday, July 31, 2014

Well Hello There Old Friend

Well it has been a long time since I've posted anything on Blogger, I found Pinterest years ago and then I started on Facebook and that's all she wrote. My life is pretty boring these days, let's see I've ended a 25 year relationship with my husband, bought another new house but much smaller since it's just me and my two pups. I'm happy healthy and should have divorced years ago. Because I found my self again and the freedom is so wonderful. I plan on doing some traveling with my girlfriend, and just some me time for a change. I also want to do some reading (any suggestions?) And I'm so busy trying to get my business in order, it takes a lot of time and energy. I will never be able to retire! Wah Wah, that's what you get for having one in the first place. It pays the bills well so that's a good thing ha. I posted this for you mainly Wendy because you asked one time if I was ever coming back. If something interesting turns up in my life I'll see ya soon!!
 A old project I made with material and wire
 My Hydrangea's a doing well this year. Life's little pleasures
 The old dog house with my little boy Rocky inside. R.I.P. And a picture of a little girl found on line some time ago. I think she's so adorable.  Well that's all folks! Pearl

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It is great to see you posting again! I have been off of blogger for a few months myself. Just decided to check in and see what is going on with everyone,so happy to see you here. I will be posting again soon and hope you do too!

wendy said...

Oh Pearl it's so nice to see you posting again! I have also taken a break but hope to start again soon. Love the pictures too! Hope you keep posting!! Need to see some pictures of your new puppy!!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

...and as the others, I too have been mostly absent from blogger.
Busy living my new life is the only excuse I have.
Good to see you.
Check in from time to time and I too will try to do the same.
(((hugs)))

Pearl said...

Thanks ladies I had no idea I would get this response. Wendy I would love to post pictures of Auri the new puppy but I can't get my camera or phone to connect with the computer. Seems my computer skills are going south, I use to be so good but with the couple of falls I've had banging my head each time and getting concussions, well some days....I will try to post more often I promise. Love and miss you all. Pearl

My Friends