Thursday, August 15, 2013

I'm still around

 Just some random pictures to let you know I'm still around, I just don't shop like I use to as the pictures show I love Antiques Vintage. But there really is a stopping point for me, I am getting rid of all my smalls and I might find a big piece of furniture but alas running out of space for that. I am mainly on Face book now. Nowadays I just work and garden which is enough for me. I hope you all are finding your relaxing spot in the world. :)


7 comments:

It's me said...

I see beautiful things Pearl...!...have a Nice weekend....love Ria....x!

Laurie said...

So many pretties Miss Pearl! The last photo is adorable. See you on facebook.

wendy said...

Love your puppy! He's adorable! Glad to hear from you again!!

Wildflowerhouse said...

Oh Pearl that puppy is so cute. I love all your treasures too. I don't go on Facebook as much as I should but I'll try.

Sea Gypsy said...

Hi! I am all about hearing about the garden part of life! I have tried to get into fb but like the blog better :-)

Elizabeth said...

I am glad you are still around! Beautiful things,is this your shop? I love your comments on my facebook page!

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Oh sweet lady....thank you for dropping in ...am not on blogs near as often as I use to be.
However, I am EXACTLY where you are in the buying of these precious olde things we so love.
My cup truly overflows, on into the garage, spare room, etc. But being 76 years old..I don't have the energy to have garage sales anymore. I have invited some trusted Antique Dealers over to take a look, however, they have never called me back. I am at wits end about what to do about my precious and loved items that I have finally decided I NEED to part with. ( A good number of them anyway) My girls are not interested in antiques...and just don't want them to end up selling these to the LOWEST bidder after I am gone.
SIGH.

Rose

My Friends