Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Perfect Gift

 I have a little friend who makes my coffee each day with the sweetest smile and always a great attitude.  If I'm having a bad day it completely melts away when this young lady greets me, when I saw this owl ornament I totally thought of her as she loves everything owls!! You know what it's like when you find that perfect gift sheer joy!!

I love this picture of my Grandson a couple of years ago in his Christmas play, he truly is an angel in his Grandmother's eye's. I love to watch all the kids in the family open there gifts so that's what I am excited about. All is well here....

4 comments:

It's me said...

Owww so sweet !!...6 days to go....love Ria...xxx...

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

I'm going to sorely miss watching little ones open gifts this year.
The last of my 19 grands is twelve.
ENJOY!!!!!
Merry Christmas Pearl.
(((hugs)))Pat

Laurie said...

That owl is adorable, and the picture of you grandson melts my heart Miss Pearl.

Pierelantijntjes said...

Hello Pearl
What a very sweet picture of your grandson!
I wish you and all your loved ones a merry christmas!
XXX Ester

My Friends