Finally got the tree up and decorated and have more to go. My daughter-in-law called and we went out the other night and I got my Christmas shopping done. That sure feels good and ease's my pee brain.
Like I said I down sized this year on the tree and I'm glad I did. Sure makes life easier and I'm really into that these days.
I had to get a new Santa he cracked me up the way his legs are splayed open and sits on a shelf.
A few of my ornaments that I like, I need more but they did not have my kinda blue this year just that Teal crap. Sorry both of my nieces love Teal.
I found the feathered owls I've been seeing all over Pinterest, they sure have some cute natural ones to. It's hard to get into the swing of things since after 28 years of marriage I'm getting a divorce. Yep you heard it right, the big D. We still care about each other and have several business's together and will continue to work together but we are making each other miserable at home. You know when all you do is argue about every single thing and can't get along it's time to let go and let God. This has been a thought process of mine for several years. And once I told my husband it was a great heaviness off of my shoulders. I have to admit I'm a little afraid to be alone again, but when I think of the peace I will have it sounds wonderful. I'm buying a house and he will keep this one. I can't wait to make a place of my own and have three bedrooms so my two Grand kids can come over and play and not disturb anyone, we do like to get loud :) But there's one thing in life I know and that is that things have a way of working out, with prayer and being around ones that love you. It will take a few months before I move on so stay tuned for the divorce diaries. I hope all your dreams come true and have a wonderful Christmas with friends and family. And to the bloggers that have sent me Christmas cards I love you guys and I value our friendships. Merry Christmas!!






4 comments:
Oh Pearl, I am sorry to hear that you are getting a divorce but I know sometimes it is for the best. Take good care of yourself and I will pray that everything works out for your good. I like your tree and decorations,that santa is so cute!
I too feel when feelings change, and life with someone is no longer pleasant, it's time to move on. Though I'm sorry this has happened, I know you'll be fine, and much happier. I too have small white tree, and I love the beauty and simplicity, don't you!?
Hope you have a white Christmas and a great new Year. Richard from My Old Historic House Blog
Hi Pearl, thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog
yor cristmas tree is beautiful that Santa is so cute
Enjoy you Christmas and Holidays
Blessing
XO
Isora
Post a Comment