Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween Costumes

How adorable is this little cutie

 This costume is so perfect for this dog, so funny!
Here's a blast from the past, many creative people before us. Looks like the 30's or 40's to me. Fun costume. I hope everyone has a wonderful fun and safe Halloween!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Love em Miss Pearl! All I can say to tthe last one is Wow!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

VIVA creativity!
(((hugs)))Pat

Elizabeth said...

WoW, I am looking forward to Halloween this year, hosting a family party and its a big thing in my neighborhood! 700 trick-er- treaters last year!

wendy said...

How do they come up with these costumes,they are too cute!!!

Wildflowerhouse said...

Ha ha ha. Those are terrific. How have you been. That Japanese restaurant looks like fun. I was asked to do a bazaar shoe the day after Thanksgiving. I said yes. What was I thinking. I have had to put hours into it and probably don't have what people will be looking for. Oh well. When I woke the other day I looked out on snow covering the top third of Mt. Si. Toooo sooon for me. Take care.

Wildflowerhouse said...

There great! But I love the first one.

My Friends