Thanks for posting your baby Chip Laurie, I could not find Baby's picture but here's my other sweetie. He was the most gentle spirit I ever knew. Rocky
Hello, I was on sweet Ria's blog, and I saw your flamingo costume and had to come over and see. My daughter LOVES flamingos!! I really like the animal costume too. Me and my daughters also have a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you. Your blog is lovely, and it is cheerful to me. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day. ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley
4 comments:
Awwww. How precious Miss Pearl. It's amazing how a little animal can leave such a giant imprint on our lives. He was so cute. Thanks for sharing!!
Oh, how could anyone not smile when looking upon such a sweet face as his? What a darling... Blessings, Debra
Hello Pearl,
OOh wat a sweetie!!!!
Hope everything is ok with you?
Hugs Ester
Hello,
I was on sweet Ria's blog, and I saw your flamingo costume and had to come over and see. My daughter LOVES flamingos!! I really like the animal costume too. Me and my daughters also have a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you. Your blog is lovely, and it is cheerful to me. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley
Post a Comment