I really like this idea, I have so many little plates that I have collected through the years and I want to show them off. It's not a new idea I realize but I think it is timeless. I believe the credit goes to Mason Douce she has such a brillant home. Very cottagy if that's a real word? It's very hot today in Washinton on the west side, 95 degrees. I wait until sundown and go out on the balcony and its just right with a slight breeze. Ah the days of summer. So what's up with all of you? I just wanted to let you know that I have some new wonderful links on my sidebar, my favorite is "The Galloping Gardner" she goes all over the world and photographs them. So many different ideas here, it's worth the look. Send me One or Two of your favorite blogs please I need to see some new sites and would love your help!

4 comments:
Someone has the "magic touch"! (((hugs)))Pat
Wow! I love this idea!! I also have some pretty plates that I need to hang up.
Pearl this is a great idea for the plates. Pretty too. I bet the view from your deck is spectacular! I am off to see this new blog you spoke of. Ha I found five zucchinis under the flowers this morning. Funny how these things happen. Hugs Sharon
Ps left you a message on your June 28th post about your house.
Post a Comment