Thursday, June 28, 2012

Things Are Looking Up!!

 Summer decided to rear it's head finally about a week ago, everything is blooming and looking pretty.
The neighbors after 2 years :/ decided to put there yard in, so nice not to have the dirt blown in your summer picnics. And once they got started they haven't stopped, they have a small stream running through the back of the chairs here on the other side. There now buying plants on sale and they bring a half a truck load home a day. They have lost some but so far most are doing beautifully.
My usual look out the side door next to the vacant lot, which I don't think they will ever sale. Fine by me, we let the dog go out there and then bury his packages. As you can see the house's are popping up everywhere.
 The canyon to the left of the balcony and the hill top. Still have plenty of sage brush if any of you want to buy some, I will gladly ship it to you!
 
The Mansion across the way is slowwwly coming along, he has been bulding it for 2 years. You see the two garage doors? there is another in the side here that looks like a house window, then you drive to the lower level in back where the whole bottom is a garage to store a huge travel trailer. It's going to be a stunner when he ever finishes it. We just want him to get his concrete driveways done and landscape so we don't have sand wipe outs on the road coming up.

 My backyard before I took all the sage brush out, we pushed it back as our lot goes in deep on this hillside. Eventually I want to grow just wild flowers. The birds just love it and have stayed after hatching there babies. With the brush gone we can watch them better and its a real joy!
More houses on the left but need more! Glad to be back posting, I hope your all doing well and having  blessed summer! Hugs, Pearl

6 comments:

It's me said...

Wowwwww...what a beautiful place to live !!!...happy summer darling...love love love Ria...xxx..

Elizabeth said...

Wow the houses are popping up. Hope you have some wonderful neighbors.

Pamela said...

We had a house in our community that took forever to landscape. They finally did last year and it has been so pretty this year. Makes such a difference. We filled in our pool this year so have a space we can't seed until fall. I hope early fall!

wendy said...

So glad your back posting Pearl! I'm rethinking my blog and want to do more with it so keep checking in! Love where you live it's beautiful!!!

Laurie said...

I love the landscape around you Miss Pearl! The hills, the view, remarkable!! Enjoy the summer, I spend entirely too much time on Pinterest!!

Wildflowerhouse said...

Pearl I left a message on this post when you wrote it and it never showed up. I must have done something wrong. I can hardly believe how much things have changed. So glad the neighbors are gardening now.
By the way I checked out the Galloping Gardner. Great blog. Thanks for the heads up.

My Friends