Hello Pearl, What a lovely picture! I'm sorry you heard so less of me lately, but I was to busy to blog. I hope all is well at your side of the world. We are all fine. It's still no summer here. Lots of rain, and low temperatures, but I'm not complaining. It's great weather to craft.... Have a great week. Hugs Ester
so sweet ! I am facebooking more than blogging lately also,I am trying to catch up on blogs today though! I love all your nice comments on my facebook page!
I seen you over on Richard's post about being southern
I have a question about the pearl handled silverware in your picture below dated May 7th what place is that . I collect pearl handled silverware and would love to know the price and where abouts of it
5 comments:
Hello Pearl!!! So glad to hear from you! What an adorable puppy! Hope your having a great summer so far.
Hello Pearl,
What a lovely picture!
I'm sorry you heard so less of me lately, but I was to busy to blog.
I hope all is well at your side of the world.
We are all fine. It's still no summer here. Lots of rain, and low temperatures, but I'm not complaining. It's great weather to craft....
Have a great week. Hugs Ester
What a sweet face. Richard from My Old Historic House.
so sweet ! I am facebooking more than blogging lately also,I am trying to catch up on blogs today though! I love all your nice comments on my facebook page!
hello
I seen you over on Richard's post about being southern
I have a question about the pearl handled silverware in your picture below dated May 7th what place is that . I collect pearl handled silverware and would love to know the price and where abouts of it
Janice
Post a Comment