Monday, May 7, 2012

Just popped in to let you know I'm still here and saying Helloooo! We officially have no summer yet so I'm antiquing as usual. And a little redecorating inside the house, playing with the grand kids and watching a coyote coming up to steal bird eggs. I had let my pup "Baby" go outside on his own and play in the yard not 1 hour before :/ we have not seen any last summer so I thought they were gone. Apparently they are hungry so he is now on a leash. I hope you are all enjoying your summer!
I have the best time on Pinterest and facebook so my blog is really neglected. So I'm taking a break this summer and concentrating on family and a few other things. But I will view yours because I love my buddies and what there up to so I will comment. Have a great summer everyone!

9 comments:

wendy said...

Well maybe I need to look into this pinterest??? Hope you have a wonderful summer!!

Vicki/Jake said...

I can't multitask like you do! I think a lot of ladies take the summer off, or just slow down. I'm just all over the place all the time:) So I'll see ya somewhere ..Have a fun summer Pearlie girl xoxox

It's me said...

Enjoy darling...have fun !!.....love from me...xxx....please come back !!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

You are One Smart Lady my friend.
You know when to "Hold Em" and when to "Fold Em!"
Please do come back after your summer haitus ....if only for a "shout out" once a week or two weeks. Something you feel comfortable with and no set day.
Whichever you choose to do, ENJOY, Stay Safe and the Best of Health to you and yours. (((hugs)))Pat

Elizabeth said...

I will keep up with you on facebook and blog when you can!

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

My blog is suffering too but not because of FB or Pinterest because I can't figure out how to do the pinterest.lol
I am having a Novica giveaway that ends tonight at midnight central time hope you can come by and put your name in the hat.
Love
Maggie

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

My blog is suffering too but not because of FB or Pinterest because I can't figure out how to do the pinterest.lol
I am having a Novica giveaway that ends tonight at midnight central time hope you can come by and put your name in the hat.
Love
Maggie

Pierelantijntjes said...

Hello Pearl,
thank you for your comment. Yes my hubby made the bench. He made a lot of new things, so we're ready for the markets.
Hope all is well with you and your family.
Hugs Ester

Wildflowerhouse said...

Your sweet Baby is to cute to be dinner for those nasty coyotes. Hey lady the sun is shining here after I don't know how many days of monsoon we had. I am weeding like crazy. It just never ends. YOU need to post something girl. How will I know your still kicking if you don't. I guess I will just have to drive over the mountain to find out. Ha!!!!!

My Friends