What a incredible day we had, we mowed the lawn to short so its not as green as it once was but it was so long. It's as green as the neighbors here. I had the Grand kids over and we got the slip and slide out and the balls and played for hours, Then we had our lunch picnic style. I have so many pots that need planting but I went by our local centers and they were packed so I said to myself I'll go Monday when no one is there. Tonight shrimp out on the balcony! I hope your Sunday was fun to. Hugs, Pearl
5 comments:
My Sunday was a Lost Day. Yours sounded much better than mine. (((hugs)))Pat
What a gorgeous view Miss Pearl! Your Sunday was perfect! The weather here has been chilly and so windy, so no outdoor time. Enjoy your awesome weather!
What a great move it was when you left your other home and built this one.
It is in such a stunning location and now that all the land around you has greened up - it's paradise!
And to think it's snowing back East! We have record breaking temps here but dropping back into the fifties Friday. Mother nature on steroids! Enjoy it while you can:)
A beautiful view. Richard from My Old Historic House.
Post a Comment