Sunday, April 8, 2012

What A Blessed Family I Have!


We had a wonderful dinner all cooked by my husband, he loves to cook and put out a beautiful spread. Mom and Dad came and my sons and grand kids were here. Here they are hunting there eggs.

Here's Trevin with his new suit, he went shopping with his mom and sister because at the last minute Alexis had to be a flower girl at a wedding. The little girl that was scheduled woke at 3:00 a.m. puking her guts out, then they thought she'll get better by wedding time and well she didn't. So since Trevins sister got a new dress he spotted a suit and his other grandma caved in and bought him a suit. He was so excited today to be able to wear it and we made a big deal out of it. He was quite proud!

My new clothes!

Here's my Dad (Pa) the Matriarch of the family with the greatest joys of his life. His Grand kids Alexis & Trevin. He never wants to have his picture taken but he knows he's going down hill fast so he had me take several shots with the kids. He has two other grand boys and we all love him very much! I hope all my blogging friends and there families had a blessed day.

3 comments:

Vicki/Jake said...

How cool, we finally get to see the dad you always talk about! So glad you got some pictures, I have a hard time getting my dad to do this too. Kids are so cute, they take after their grama:) Glad you had a good day Pearl. I'll try to post some of mine too...sometime:)

Pierelantijntjes said...

They look so great in their new clothes!
Have a great day
hugs Ester

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Yes indeed. You are blessed!
(((hugs)))Pat

My Friends