Monday, April 9, 2012

It's not a pretty picture


http://justcallmejake.blogspot.com/
Vici (AKA ) Jake put this post up about foot balm so I wanted to add my two cents worth. This unit in the picture is called a Coutahe (incorrect spelling) which you can get at most Beauty Salons. It consists of a very sharp blade that once it is in the handle it is made to not cut you and you just glide it along your heel and it takes off all the dead skin. That way I don't have to go to a pedicurist and waste my time. Because I hate to wait for anyone, no patience capeesh?


These are actual strips I've taken off of skin. First soak your feet in a small tub for about 10 or 15 minutes to soften heels, toes etc. And just go over and over your feet tilting your blade very flat against skin and watch your feet fall into the tub of water. Talk about shedding! Then hop over to Jakes and see the picture of the (Flexitol Healing Balm) and then you can keep up on those dry feets! I'd show a picture of my feet but honey it would frighten you, as I have had my two big toenails removed cause I had fungus amungas. I'm cured but ugh!

6 comments:

Vicki/Jake said...

OMG! This looks pretty harsh Pearl! Guess if it don't hurt, and it works faster....
But really, the balm works wonders in three days of following their directions, which is using it twice a day...duh:) But ok, girlie, let me know how your feet survived the scalping....and for that I want pictures! xoxo

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Me,myself and I....would go with the "piss balm." ;0) (((hugs)))Pat

Elizabeth said...

I need to try that on my husbands feet! Where do you find it?

wendy said...

I couldn't do that by myself! Thanks for the comments, and I posted (finally ) some pictures! Have a great week Pearl! Wendy

Laurie said...

You gave me the shivers Miss Pearl! Glad it worked for you though!

Laurie said...

You gave me the shivers Miss Pearl! Glad it worked for you though!

My Friends