Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Visuals




I wish this was out my front door, so pretty. I've always wanted to live by water.


Go out and buy some flowers to dress your table, it will make you smile.

I really like this picture, it makes me dream.


What a cozy light bedroom, I like this style. That's it just some pretty picture. Have a good night :)

9 comments:

It's me said...

Night ??? hahahah..it is a new day.....love from me...xxx...so pretty post !!

Richard Cottrell said...

My Dear pearl, living by water has it's moments, where most time it is wonderful, there is always that element of floods and storms. Love and Sissy Kisses, Richard from my Old Historic House.

Sue said...

Oh Pearl! You are like me - I crave to live by the water! Whenever I visit my sis in Vancouver, I vow that one day, I too shall experience the magic of living with the sound and beauty of waves.

Love the pic of the doll maker's hands and the doll's legs...there is something rather poignant about it. That bedroom is beautiful - what I would like my bedroom to be like (although with a cat and a dog, that like to get on the bed, don't think white is a good idea).

Hugs

Elizabeth said...

Yes Pearl, living by the water is wonderful, I miss it!

Vicki/Jake said...

If only our dreams could come true.... Nice pics Pearl:)

lvroftiques said...

Ummm I also live by the water and you might want to make it freshwater because salt water makes everything metal corrode!! It's enough to drive ya nuts!*winks*

I really enjoyed your pictures and loved that bedroom! So cosy and sweet! Vanna

Sea Gypsy said...

Beautiful Pics! I have the one of the bedroom in my book of inspiration. Great minds think a like! lol!

Laurie said...

Beautiful pics Miss Pearl, I'll take the bedroom any day!

Shirl said...

Hello Pearl, I'm still making my Pink Saturday visits. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment about my Molly. Love your post today, I have always wanted to live near water too. I love that bedroom. So pretty!
Have a great week, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

My Friends