Thursday, January 5, 2012

Oh My Gosh!



I just bought "Sophia Isabella" From the studio of "Sue Patricia Barton" at http://bartonoriginals. blogspot.com/ I have always wanted one of her pieces and thought why the heck am I waiting? I so admire her work, go check her out and maybe you can own an original.

8 comments:

Laurie said...

Lucky you Miss Pearl! Her dolls are gorgeous! I'm sure you have a really special place for her!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

EXQUISITE!

Check her site out...THAT I WILL.
(((hugs)))Pat

Vicki/Jake said...

You got one of the beauties! I've also purchased from Sue and hope to again soon. So glad she's back creating:) Enjoy your little gal..

Pierelantijntjes said...

Whooo she is beautiful Pearl!
Have a great weekend,
hugs Ester

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Lovely! I so admire her work..she weaves magic!!!!

Sue said...

(((Pearl))))

Thank you so much for this wonderful compliment! As I mentioned on the phone I am thrilled that Sophia Isabella is coming to live with you!

Thank you to everyone that commented too...made my night!

Hugs

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lvroftiques said...

She is lovely! Lucky you!! I'm going to see if they're any left...*winks* Vanna

My Friends