Tuesday, January 17, 2012

All I wanted was a puppy at Christmas



Said a 4 year old little boy....


"Oh my gosh" said he when Daddy pulled this little mop out of his coat, and big sister Lexi burst into tears of joy! And yes Grammy got to witness it :)


Lets take him to meet "Griz" our Rottweiler, it was love at first site. Griz is very old and he accepts any animals or people, we love our "Grandpa Griz"

O.K. newbie let me check you out, pup falls over and plays dead. yep your good.


Now lets check out "Sadie" she is 2 years old and the sweetest little girl ever, she loves to cuddle and play, lets just say hyper active!! She took to this little guy "Ryder" right away, but she had met her match with this nine week old! Oh yes the name there's a story here to, how do I say it nicely, he was so enamored by Griz that he crawled up onto his big back and began to ride!
Griz wanted nothing to do with this so he got up and just kept tumbling this little guy real gently over and over. The pup soon realized "guess I can't do this anymore or I will spend the rest of my life spinning"


No he's not spoiled with his brand new blankie and stuffed animal and four little hands stroking him to sleep.

5 comments:

Pierelantijntjes said...

Ooh wish I had a puppy for christmas! Unfortunately, I.m allergic for dogs...so it's only dreaming of here.
But I love to see your pictures.
Can imagine that the kids want to play and cuddle him all day!
Greetings from Holland
XXX Ester

lvroftiques said...

Awwwww Ryder is adorable!! Nothing better than a puppy for Christmas *winks* And Griz looks like a sweetheart too. Vanna

It's me said...

What a sweetie !!...so nice !!...xxx

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

I remember those new puppy days. Nothing like em!
(((hugs)))Pat

Sue said...

So very, very precious! Ryder is just asking for a hug, and your other dogs are pretty darn awesome too!

LOVE dogs!

xxoo

My Friends