My sister and I went to our favorite little town again, Walla Walla, Wa. we went to our favorite antique mall and other antique's stores in town, then out to Klickers our favorite shop with home made ice cream, new stuff and gorgeous antiques, Christmas trees, home made bread, candies etc. I'm pigging out on the best peanut brittle ever made right now. My sister bought me this adorable early 1900s tin wind up toy from Germany and it still works! I've never seen a female in a dress before so I thought she was quite unique. Rusty but in fantastic shape.

Then I needed a extra chair fast for Christmas so I saw this little beauty for Thirty five bucks and threw it in the S.U.V. real quick. The upholstery is light green and soft gold perfect for my house I could not believe it.

Then I needed a extra chair fast for Christmas so I saw this little beauty for Thirty five bucks and threw it in the S.U.V. real quick. The upholstery is light green and soft gold perfect for my house I could not believe it.
My sis bought the chair for me too :) I so spoiled

So I treated myself to the biggest Christmas mug ever and its really cute. Saw the chicken finial for $4.00 so had to buy that to. Lots of catching up for us before Christmas time its right around the corner, we even managed to buy presents for other people too. I'm so glad we did because when I came back by my home I had to go through the nearest Mall to get a Granita, oh my goodness the traffic! And they wonder why I love vintage? I hope your Saturday was good also!
So I treated myself to the biggest Christmas mug ever and its really cute. Saw the chicken finial for $4.00 so had to buy that to. Lots of catching up for us before Christmas time its right around the corner, we even managed to buy presents for other people too. I'm so glad we did because when I came back by my home I had to go through the nearest Mall to get a Granita, oh my goodness the traffic! And they wonder why I love vintage? I hope your Saturday was good also!
7 comments:
Wgat a nice presents Pearl !! love yhe big mug !!....xxx...
x
xxx
xxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
||
||
I'm a little late, but I want to congratulate you with your birthday, dear Pearl! You've got wonderful gifts from your sister! That girl is beautiful!
Hugs Ester
Ms. Pearl, your new little doll is divine. I am sorry I can not tell you more about her. I wish I could go shopping with your Sister and she could buy me some things. No, That's so sweet of her. I have a sweet Sister to and she sews for me. Better than money some times. I think you had a great shopping day. Hope you are getting ready for Christmas, will be here soon. Richard and Sissy at My Old Historic House. PS. I ate a whole box of peanut brittle last night on the way home from the store, had to have one more bite.
Awesome finds Miss Pearl!!! Now you know I love the chicken finial, but everything else is so special and beautiful too! Wish I was closer to go shopping with you. Maybe some year!
Wonderful gifts! I love that chair!
sounds like a wonderful Birthday!
Oh my! I missed your birthday? I'm sorry - hope it was a great one ..looks like youy did well in the siste-gifts departmetnt :-)
I've never seen a tin toy like yours either...She's wonderful! Almost..ok not even close to as wonderful as your sister must be *winks* Love the chair too......You IS spoiled *winks* Vanna
Post a Comment