Hello Pearl , thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Happy Pink Saturday! Love you pink post this week,very pretty! Thanks for sharing your pinkness! Hugs, Shirl Shirls Rose Cottage
The Victorian Era was one of abundance and beauty. I am not sure I would have wanted to be a lady then, so many layers,restrictions,and I could never be that modist? Richard from My Old Historic House.
7 comments:
They are beautiful...enjoy a happy day darling...love from me....xxx.....
Thanks for sharing. Richard from My Old Historic House.
Awww, to be 'Ladies'.....
Nice share Pearlie:)
Hello Pearl , thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Happy Pink Saturday! Love you pink post this week,very pretty! Thanks for sharing your pinkness!
Hugs, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
There's something so elegant about the victorian ladies, isn't there? Thanks for sharing these...
The Victorian Era was one of abundance and beauty. I am not sure I would have wanted to be a lady then, so many layers,restrictions,and I could never be that modist? Richard from My Old Historic House.
Pearl, OH SO LOVE Victorian photos and paintings...I had never seen that first one before. It's LOVELY.
Thanks for coming by by Blog again, I am going to take that as a compliment LOL..both for the newest banner and the image of the little angels.
THANKS, Rose
Post a Comment