Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Blogger Buddies Are Amazing!



Meet Colleen she is one amazing Lady, this women has had one hell of a life! Through thick and thin she remains a very positive lady. If you think your having a bad day go visit her here http://mainstreetmemories.blogspot.com/



She just got her first tattoo at 62! Pretty darn cute to me, I definitely have got to get one now! Hah her sense of humor is wonderful and I'm sure you'll grow to love her as I have. Enjoy!

5 comments:

It's me said...

Have a nice weekend......i will go and see her blog..

Pierelantijntjes said...

What a lovely tatoo.
Have a great weekend
hugs Ester

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Awww..thanks! Now I'm all "verklempt"! Blogging and finding kindred spirits has made my life sweeter and my world is now sweeter with YOU in it! XXOO

Laurie said...

Colleen makes so many of us laugh! One of the neatest ladies ever, present company accepted! I want that tatoo!

lvroftiques said...

She IS pretty darn amazing! And a spunky fun hoot to boot! Lol!I love her pink hair and her new tat. Vanna

My Friends