Oh Ms. Pear. I just love this. I saw it on my face book page. This might have been one of the smartest people I know who made this. And it is my feelings exactly. Kiss my -----. Most of the world is nuts, but sometimes we get a lot of real good old fashion fun like this. Thanks for sharing. Richard from My Old Historic House.
I saw this on another blog and it totally cracked me up! There was another that was a woman with large pumpkin boobs...it was funny but maybe a little questionable for the kiddos. How's the weather down your way Pearl? Vanna
4 comments:
Oh Ms. Pear. I just love this. I saw it on my face book page. This might have been one of the smartest people I know who made this. And it is my feelings exactly. Kiss my -----. Most of the world is nuts, but sometimes we get a lot of real good old fashion fun like this. Thanks for sharing. Richard from My Old Historic House.
Hahahhahahah!!!...happy weekend.....love from me...xxx...
That's realy so very funny!!!
hugs Ester
I saw this on another blog and it totally cracked me up! There was another that was a woman with large pumpkin boobs...it was funny but maybe a little questionable for the kiddos. How's the weather down your way Pearl? Vanna
Post a Comment