Sunday, September 25, 2011

So are you ready for more?


I got no words for this one?

The most beautiful lamp I've ever seen! These photo's are all off of "Pinterest" again today.
All you have to do is go to http://pinterest.com/ just sign in with your e-mail, make a password and your in! I get nothing out of this if you do, I had a friend turn me on to this and now I want to turn you on Ha Ha. It truly is an amazing world and with all the junk out there in today's world we can go here and dream, I have seen things I've never imagined before. So on with the tour.

This is Lichon "fungus" amazing colors.

This little guy is so cute, the sea floor never stops giving in new wonders. He is a Pigmy Sea Horse! he is sitting on a sea fan and he is only 1 inches long. He changes color to match his surroundings. Precious.

And the best photography you have ever seen! With the cutest kid pics and animals.


Pinterest also has the greatest body art I love. I'm not a big fan of Tattoo's but after seeing the ones like this? if I was younger I just might?



I've never seen a kitchen like this before? All in one fun!


The sweetest illustrations, I imagine these two women as old friends playing fort under the table being young again :)


Fun street art, so clever.


And then there is just weird, different, crazy.



Then the "Art world" of every type, here we see what's called "Steam Punk" art and this piece is called "Pain" Enlarge this one it is painful to look at.



The most amazing Architecture, find the weird, cool, and funkiest buildings all over the world.

9 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm Pinterest crazy now Miss Pearl! Have repinned several of your pics, but I can't pin any of my own photos. It won't let me even though I go through the right channels. Ughhh!!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I am really enjoying Pinterest too :-) Someone said it's like getting a new magazine every day 9without the cosst!!) and I totally agree..and..seems like we like a lot of the same things :-)

Cynthia's Cottage Design said...

Hi Pearl!

Those are fabulous pictures! I love the one with the fridge! That is some piece :) I try and get on pinterest now and then and when I do, I'm sucked in for hours of visual treats!! Love it!

Hugs, Cynthia

Richard Cottrell said...

What a dream world you have taken us to. I love the maid with the under the house picture, I do that under the rugs at my house. Don't tell. The lamp is beautiful. Fun post. Richard from My Old Historic House.

Vicki/Jake said...

I haven't bit yet....my hibernation time of the year is coming so that may change. I may have to 'borrow' that cleaning gal one....

Hope you've had a great week:)

Pierelantijntjes said...

Great pictures Pearl! But the first one is a little bit scary....
Hugs Ester

Debra said...

Oh! Thanks for introducing me to Pinterest. I really, really enjoyed all the photos this morning. Thanks for sharing them with us! Blessings, Debra

wendy said...

I haven't even looked at Pinterest yet, I'm afraid I'll not get anything done if I start!! I love the pictures, a couple gave me the shivers ( yuck ) but I love the sea horse. Have a great day!!

Wildflowerhouse said...

Love the little ol ladies playing under the table. Sometimes I think I'll just get under the table and drink my tea too! LOL

My Friends