Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pinterest = Wow!


It is unbelievable the beauty you will find on Pinterest, here are just a few examples. This vase is from Prussia.

The colors are so gorgeous!


Such a cool little cottage door.


Architecture that will amaze you, I think this was in Spain. So you get to travel the world.


Amazing door! In Paris


Spain again.


Paris look at this Antique lamp. Be still my heart.


Beauty all around us.

4 comments:

It's me said...

Yes i love pinterest !!!..have a nice sunday darling...love from me...xxx...

Richard Cottrell said...

OMG, what fun things. The RS Prussia pot with the portrait is really rare and hard to come by. I love the decanter and the architecture speaks for itself. Wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Richard from My Old Historic House.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Who KNEW! Another site I had no idea existed.
What eye candy!!! THX

Kom Achterom said...

ooh its nice! Love the beautiful door with the flowers!
happy week
Yolanda

My Friends