Monday, September 5, 2011

Do You Pinterest?


I haven't been around lately because Colleen Sullivan turned me on to "Pinterest" and I have been pinning ever since. They have the most interesting gorgeous photography, stuff I have never seen. You collect the pictures you love and pin them to your boards. Now the rest of it I have not figured out yet but I am getting there. Go check it out you'll be glad you did! Thanks Colleen.

7 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

You're welcome! And I too spend too mcuh time..but I LOVE it!!

Vicki/Jake said...

Scares the crap outta me....I'd for sure be lost!! But you enjoy:)

It's me said...

What i do is take pictures from pinterest...but i also see the mine too there !! hahahaha!!...love from me...xxx...

wendy said...

Hi Pearl!
One of these days I'll have to take a look at it!

lvroftiques said...

Hi Pearl!
Yes I'm a pinterest junky too! *winks* So much beautiful inspiration!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my LR. I found both of my peacocks on ebay for pretty cheap (at least as far as they go) *winks* Vanna

Wildflowerhouse said...

Your way ahead of me. Maybe I should come out of the studio once in awhile.

lvroftiques said...

Yeppers I love pinterest too! Eye candy galore!
So nice to hear from you Pearl! And I'm glad you found your sister the perfect present. *winks* Happy to help. Vanna

My Friends