Sunday, September 11, 2011

911 You Are In My Prayers & Mr. Bush



Thank you Mr. George Bush for taking us through this horrible time, with honor, pride, guts, determination. You had the worst task in history to go through and people seem to forget that. I for one do not.


Beautiful sunset on the wall.

They berated you for handling things the way you did, but you were only cleaning up after Mr. Clinton, because he would not take action soon enough and heed the numerous warnings and bombings that had already occurred and the other numerous attacks, we all had to go through this Sir with you. I commend you this day and honor you along with all the victims of 911.



The memorials are so beautifully done, with great artisans. I pray for all of the families left behind who lost a loved one on this day. God Bless America!

9 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

God Bless America...Land that I love!

Vicki/Jake said...

I'm with ya one this one Pearl. God bless us all....

Pierelantijntjes said...

Hello Pearl,
We looked at the tv all evening. Everything what happened that they we saw again, and again it was very very heartbreaking! Our daughter is now 14 years old, and ofcourse she knows what 9-11 means, but this time, she saw all the things on tv, so she was very sad, but we think it is good for our children to see what was happened that they, so we and they will never fortget! Our thoughts are with America.
Hugs ester

Elizabeth said...

Well said Pearl !

Miss Gracie's House said...

Well said!
Rene

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

He did an amazing job and you can just see the sadness on his face..I felt so bad for him...

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

I too am with you 100%...and being we live here in Texas now...we are very proud of President Bush as well. He did what had to be done with grace.
Hoping our next President will be the man from Texas too..Gov. Rick Perry.
Pray for RAIN for Texas please.

Rose

Wildflowerhouse said...

You got this right! 100 percent right!

Richard Cottrell said...

I wish American could come together on policy as well as it has done for 9/11. If the parties don't get over them selves and start thinking about, we the people, we could see some rough times. But, God Bless America.Richard from My Old Historic House.

My Friends