Monday, August 8, 2011

Little Shoes




My sister and I had a great time in Yakima Wa. Saturday, the was a big primitive sale going on so all the Antique and Vintage stores were having huge Sales! 60 percent off store wide and 70 percent store wide, we were grabbing stuff like crazy because all the other women in the store were grabbing to. I know how to walk into a place and scan everything very quickly and just grab even if I'm not sure I want it. Then I take the time to see the markings on pieces and make my decisions. I the mean time my sister is still in booth 1 and I've scanned 50 of them already. Then I start again and take my time searching each booth and finding more. We really hit the jackpot and I wish I had pictures of Denise's finds but they get wrapped in the store and I'm to busy to get pictures. Here are a few of my finds for my booth in the Antiques mall here in Richland Wa. The top picture is a candy dish but the the inside flowers are raised, nice piece.

I have been looking forever for a black poodle statue but there all to black and you can't see the details, but this little guy looks just like my poodle "Baby" so I just had to have it for moi :)





This pretty picture and frame was so sweet I grabbed it up for $5.00 its in perfect condition.





I loved these green brushes hoping someone will love them too.





This lady bust cost me another $5.00 and they always sell.





I really liked all the blue on this couple and they were so well painted and for $6.00 how could I go wrong?





This was my prized find of the day, a Chocolate Pot with 4 cups one is missing it's saucer but oh how pretty.





I really liked the flowers on it and the beautiful blue! Denise has been looking for a old curio cabinet and found one in the Antique mall for $450 dollars, she talked to the old women up front who was so sweet and Grandmotherly to everyone who entered, and asked this sweet lady to take $100 dollars off and without hesitation she said "Why certainly" wow did we have a great day.





Rose you wanted to see the graphics in my book so here goes, also some wonderful poetry.





















































A new Old clock I bought









Hi all, some of my new bloggers have not seen some of my treasures so I thought I would post them for the newbies. Mind you these are only a few! I love the mustache cup with all the brilliant colors it's just real cheerful.

This is a very old Rose book with some of the most incredible pictures inside, there's a name for them but alas my memory fails me. Maybe my new friend "Richard Cottrell" can tell me, he is over at http://myoldhistorichouse.blogspot.com/ You have to go visit his Victorian home!





I really like small things and I fell for this little prayer book it's from "1860" and bound in leather.





It has a clasp to close it and it's only 3 1/2 in high.





I just found this beautiful old frame with satin red, I'm not a big red fan but I do have touches of it. And yes this is me a very looong time ago :)





This little bowl is my greatest find, it's marked "Bavaria" and stamped J.R. I need to check on the mark and find out more about it. I bought it from a blogger years ago and it was so much more beautiful in person. Not only is the inside painted but the entire piece is painted with the softest most brilliant flowers I have ever seen. This old spider pen was given to me by my Mother-in-law who's Aunt had given to her and it's very pretty. We all have treasure and my new blogging buddy posted his last week so I thought I'd show you some to. Show me your treasures, big or small I'd love to see them.



















11 comments:

It's me said...

What a great finds.....enjoy your day darling...love from me...xxx..

Vicki/Jake said...

OH, Beee-u-teee-fulll! Specially the picture in the red frame:)

yes, I STILL owe you a story......

xox

Wildflowerhouse said...

Wow are you a looker or what!!!! You look like a movie star darling. I think mustache cups are fun. I think I shall find one for my son. We are in the clouds for the third day. Yuck no summer here.

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Hey Pearl...it's been a while since we last "talked"....nice of you to stop by.
LOVE your treasures...especailly the ROSE book...please of please post some images from the inside of it...also write and tell me when you have done it..don't want to miss that.

Rose

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Thank you dear friend...these are so beautiful.
How nice ot see them after over a Century I am guessing.

Rose

Miss Gracie's House said...

The *rose leaves* book is just beautiful...but I like the black book too...the embossing on it is really pretty!
Rene

FredaB said...

You had a great day and some wonderful finds. I like all your pieces.

Hugs

fredaB

lvroftiques said...

Oh my goodness!! You score da scored scored scored! So much delish! Now girlfriend you know how much I love busts! Would you sell that bust of a girl to me? I would sooo love to have her!
And that bowl with the roses is divine! *sighs dreamily* Love that picture frame....Oh heck I love everything you bought! *winks* Vanna

lvroftiques said...

P.S. Aren't you a beauty!

Unknown said...

My goodness you do find some stunning treasures

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Your chocolate pot and little cups are so VERY sweet. GREAT BARGINS.
I would have fainted just seeing all the bargins..with such deep discounts.
NICE FINDS !!!
Rose

My Friends