Sunday, July 17, 2011

For The Love Of Bathrooms!


I love this bathroom its so elegant and clean looking, I've just started to notice the pedestal sinks that have some counter top to them.

Love the yellow


Here is one of my favorites baths, so old with the cabinet and windows, old pictures randomly put.



Now here is a bedroom in the mountains that has it's bath outside on the balcony, California style. Whoo hoo Ma I'm an exhibitionist! (not)


My gosh look at those views!


This outdoor bath I could do, just shower with your plants.


It's always fun to bathe with friends! What's your dream bath?

8 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

GREAT bathrooms but I like the last one best! :-)

lvroftiques said...

#1 comes awfully close! It took my breath away!...oohhhh that chandelier is dreamy! And I've loved Charles Faudree's bathroom from the first time I saw it! That's some gorgeous inspiration my friend! Vanna

Richard Cottrell said...

I love a bath room that works, is big enough for me, has a window, some pretties and is clean.Check out mine, go to a past post titled, Cranberry and Roses. Thanks, Richard at My Old Historic House.

maria cecilia said...

Dear Pearl, I love your selection of beautiful bathrooms, love each one of them (want to have many houses...)
hugs dear

Laurie said...

We had a yellow claw foot tub in our family home. I'm still partial to that style of bath tub. I'm a comfy cottage vintage kind of girl!

Richard Cottrell said...

Oh Pearl, I tried to email but could not find an address. The post about my bath room is in Feb, Cranberry glass and Roses. Thanks, Richard

Vicki/Jake said...

They're all so awesome but I like the one with the floor to ceiling windows. At my age I'm not scared of showing it all! The ones looking would be running to hide:)

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Wow, you have found some beauties...but like you..I could not bath outside. I love the clawfoot tubs. We were on vacation once and stayed at an old Southern Inn..and they had an Antique tub in our room that I could have swam in I swear. It was wonderful...soaked in it up to my chin. I personally love a bathroom with beaded board/wainscoating.
Thanks for finding my blog again...glad you did.
I am OK...with Fibro it's anybodys guess what my day will be like each morning when I get up.
But thanks for asking.
Still trying to do a bit of Still Life Photography and other times when we are at the Antique shows.
Rose

My Friends