Friday, June 17, 2011

A Few Finds On Friday


This was a real cheap bust or wall hanger of a women and I like this type of thing so I hope the people at my store like it to. A few finds today, I went to Oregon for the day and we found this one shop that was so cool with "true" antiques filled to the brim. I had a great time in there even though I had no money :/

I see many of these plates in trays but I felt this one was unique with the scrolls and the different colors in the plate? or silver? I'll take it to the store to sell.



I love these ink stands and could not pass up this brass one. The gentleman at the store was so sweet and loved to dicker! My kind of guy he said he had so much at his house to bring in that he had to get rid of everything. He took any price you asked and was very gracious. So all in all it wasn't a big find done. But I sure had fun and the sun shone and it actually acted like summer so happy day!!

2 comments:

Richard Cottrell said...

I like you're new lady. Enjoy. Thanks for sharing. Richard at My Old Historic House

lvroftiques said...

Oh I love the bust of a girl! AND the inkwell! You done good my friend! Vanna

My Friends