We both posted something about the evil one. So many emotions here....One down, many more to go.
I agree.
I just pray that there is not an even more evil waiting to take his place..we still need to be diligent and safe and continue to pray for our troops and the world!
Amen! Now, to go on with the fight against his followers, and pray for the safety of our troops in the process.
sorry to say but I´m not sure about all this bin laden stuff....
Post a Comment
5 comments:
We both posted something about the evil one. So many emotions here....
One down, many more to go.
I agree.
I just pray that there is not an even more evil waiting to take his place..we still need to be diligent and safe and continue to pray for our troops and the world!
Amen! Now, to go on with the fight against his followers, and pray for the safety of our troops in the process.
sorry to say but I´m not sure about all this bin laden stuff....
Post a Comment