
This is my Fathers new house that he is building in the for ground the wall just went up today. From my balcony I can shoot his workers with my bee bee gun since there ruining my view :)

City Lights almost gone, Oh well such is life.

"Baby" helped me plant flowers today and he has to sniff and check them out.

I planted my Lilacs last year and I got lots of flowers this year.


There dark purple with the white star in the middle, my favorite. Well if the weather keeps letting the sun out once in awhile we might continue to get some flower pots growing. Beautiful day!!
8 comments:
Wowwwww what a place to build a house amazning !!!...beautiful your lilacs!! lovely week darling.....love Ria....xxx...
The landscape around your home is stunning Miss Pearl! Love your lilacs, and the sunshine! We need more of that here, so send it this way ok?
Pearl, it is great that your Father will be so close to you. While my Dad was alive I hated that he lived on the other side of the country. City lights? Lights glowing in your Dad's house, to me, is so much better!
Thank you for commenting on my blog. I know that I should start feeling back to my old self soon and I appreciate your support and friendship!
Hugs,
Sue
Yeah..Braxton helps me in the garden too..with "watering"! LOL
But won't it be nice having your Dad close? And, I'd shoot a beebee to just to see if it would reach them!
That a true BUMMER that he is building his house RIGHT there, I would not be happy about that either. LOOKS like a HUGHE house !
I wish we could grow lillacs here, TOO HOT.
Yes, Blogger/Google is about to drive me to drink...I would start another blog but I paid for EXTRA bandwidth on this one..so I have to stick with it.
Rose
P.S
Would be nice if I checked my spelling before I posted, I thought I was going to have another chance to look it over before it posted.
Is there a spellcheck on these post thingy's ?
Rose
Perhaps you will have to build a second floor at home to keep having the views... it´s a joke!!... such a pity but well, it´s your father...
hugs my dear
p.s. such sweet lovely tiny lilacs!!!!
Hello Pearl, Your Dad's house looks hugh. So sad it will spoil your view! Your lilacs are very pretty, I love that type with the white in the center. Must look for one, I forgot about that type when I picked mine out. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment.
I wish you peace! Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
Post a Comment