Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Flower Time


My orchid is in full bloom and the others I have are slowly coming around too.


I'm slowly getting my pots planted, I saw this rose tree and had to have it, it's filled with "Creeping Jenny", "Geranium" "Purple Petunias"

Slow growing but getting there. Were finally have a nice week with sun! something we haven't had to often.

4 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

My orchids just die and never come back. :0( sigh!
I'm jealous !

Vicki/Jake said...

Hey Pearlie! Finally getting around to blog peeking. Love your orchids. And your lawn. And mostly your lilacs! sniff sniff...awww :) Thanks. We still have rain falling and falling and..... blah! Maybe in July I'll plant something.

Pierelantijntjes said...

Hello Pearl,
Thank you so much for your sweet comment!
I love the pictures of your flowers. Here also everything is starting to grow. We have had a lot of sun lately, but not so much rain, so every night I bring some water to our flowers. It's thursty weather out here ;-)
Have a great weekend,
Hugs Ester

Sue said...

I only had orchids once and I killed them. I am the primo assassin of plants - unless it is a weed, they thrive!

Pearl, you obviously have a green thumb, your orchids are lovely!

Hugs,

Sue

My Friends