Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Fun!


The kids had a great Easter Egg hunt in my nephews back yard, and even Hurley the wiener dog got in the action.


Other then being wind blown we had a great barbecue and I'm stuffed with good food. Hope your day was fun to.

4 comments:

Vicki/Jake said...

Gotta have them kids to really have fun on the holidays:) Glad you had a good one Pearl.

It's me said...

so nice enjoy !!! love Ria...xxx..

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

QUITE the yard to have an Easter Egg Hunt and bbq. Very nice.:0)

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Don't we just LOVE our new appliances....you do have a wonderful set of them there it's VERY apparent !
The NEXT dryer I get, will be much taller...( as my husband and I are tall..and it really is a pain bending down now at my age to get all my things out. The new dryers are up on a base, which has a drawer in the bottom of it... for storing stuff.
NOW watch... this one last forever, but it is starting to "squeak" when it starts up...and it is 12 years old now.

Happy for you Pearl..and thank you so much for being such a faithful follower of my blog. I appreciate you.

Rose

My Friends