
This is what my foot looks like, well kinda my foot is not quite this hairy ha! It feels like this looks though. Coming up on my fourth day after surgery and I still can't put my weight on it yet, it's so frustrating to not be able to walk, my other leg could not support me on crutches so we had to go out and get a cheap wheel chair. Man it's just sucks to be dependant on others for your simple needs :/ The swelling is hard to keep down cause i hate cold feet. So I'm plugging along and wishing i was here

Lounging on the beach looking at my pretty healthy feet! uh again not my feet, mine will never look this pretty. So I have asked the healing Mermaid for a quick healing. And I think she heard me? In the mean time i have been watching "American Idol" and man it's so great to see all these young people singing there hearts out. I find it so uplifting and joyous and we get to vote on line for the first time, so I voted for the country singer tonight and of course I forgot his name but he is country through and through. Even if he doesn't win I think someone will record him. The rocker kid is a natural also and the jazz singer is awesome! So hard to choose, we sit and critique each and every one we are the judges! then I laughed and said "Listen to me putting this kid down I can't even sing" my husband said "Hell I cant even breathe" Ha! So good luck to all these future artists!!!
10 comments:
Oh my! Your foot must really hurt if it feels like the one in the photo. Ouch! Its great that you keep a sense of humor, that gets us through a lot I've found. Hang in there:-)
Gentle hugs,
Pat
Try to enjoy this down time Pearl,read ,watch movies,journal.
Praying your foot heals quickly!
Get well soon. :0)
I'm an Idol fan too!
That foot doesn't look too pretty right now but it will heal and you will be back dancing again with the man that can't breath. I got a laugh out of that.
Hugs
FredaB
I hope you get well soon darling...relax ..read lots of blogs !! and enjoy !! love Ria...xxx...
Pearl, I hope your foot heals quickly - nothing worse than not being able to get around like normal.
(now to catch up on your other posts!)
xxoo
You'll both be up tap dancin and breathin heavy before ya know it!
OUCH !!!!!!! IS RIGHT !
Looks nasty.
But very important to ice it if you ever hope for the inflamation to go away. Get some freezer ice packs..they are not quite so cold and wrap them in a paper towel..much more tolerable that way.
WORKS FOR ME, when I have swelling and such after and injury.
Rose
Oh dear, hope you are much better now!!!
hugs
Hey Pearl! That last comment was from me, not Naomi. heh. She's my daughter and was signed in here at my computer. Just in case your wondered... :)
Post a Comment