Friday, March 4, 2011

Look Ma!


Well I don't quite look like "Jewel" here but I am on a cane now and most of the time I don't need that. It still feels like a giant tooth ache but hey I'm on my way to walking normal again. Thanks to all for the well wishes and the helpful hints. Have a great week end all!!

7 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm glad your doing better Miss Pearl, I know foot surgery can be so painful! Just mind you doc and take it easy or I'll have to come there and sit you in the corner!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

so glad to haer you doing better! Have a fun (and restful) week-end!

Home and Heart said...

I am so glad you are the mend!!Take good care!

It's me said...

I am so glad to hear this !! happy weekend darling.....love love Ria....xxx...

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Wishing you pain free days soon.
(((hugs)))

Pierelantijntjes said...

I'm glad you foot is getting better every day.
Hugs Ester

Sue said...

Pearl, so glad to hear that you are healing - what a relief for you! Hoping that you are totally 'back to normal' (hahaha) very soon!

Hugs

My Friends