I decided to pull out my Tyvek paper that I made eons ago and play today. I found these great flowers at Hobby Lobby tonight there acrylic and made by Prima. These are the little Nichol folder pouches I just made a template out of one. I'm going to see an old friend soon and thought I would put something special in it for her. I just used acrylic paints, one with gold/bronze shimmer and the other orange. I added a piece of lace and the flower and that's it, I love making paper out of Tyvek it's so versatile and has these wonderful veins running through it. It's something I'll do with my Granddaughter this summer when we can do it outside because I like to do a bunch at a time and it's messy.
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Tyvek Fun
I decided to pull out my Tyvek paper that I made eons ago and play today. I found these great flowers at Hobby Lobby tonight there acrylic and made by Prima. These are the little Nichol folder pouches I just made a template out of one. I'm going to see an old friend soon and thought I would put something special in it for her. I just used acrylic paints, one with gold/bronze shimmer and the other orange. I added a piece of lace and the flower and that's it, I love making paper out of Tyvek it's so versatile and has these wonderful veins running through it. It's something I'll do with my Granddaughter this summer when we can do it outside because I like to do a bunch at a time and it's messy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Pearl, thankyou for your comment, and showing here how you works with Tyvek- your pouch is lovely-
I`m facinated with the proces happening when one warms the Tyvek and it crumples up.
Happy week-end to you.
XO Dorthe
Beautiful !!...happy weekend Pearl...........love Ria......
It's very beautiful Pearl.
Have a great weekend,
hugs Ester
How pretty! She'll LOVE it!
Lovely! I will have to check out how to do this.
Hugs
so cute. I love that blogging gives us to share these things, I learn so much!
Post a Comment