Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thoughtful Friends


I Cherish my friends in Blog land even at this busy time of year thinking of the last gift to pick up and the last kid to pick up at the airport and on and on. Someone will take the time to think of a blog buddy and send them a little something special in the mail. I received this beautiful card today in the mail and it just brightened my day.


So cute with a little pouch inside with a surprise.

This little fabric heart

Turn it over and that says it all. Thank you my friend.

7 comments:

marĂ­a cecilia said...

Dear Pearl, wishing you and family a very happy and joyful christmas time, and may Love lives in your hearts.
hugs and kisses
maria cecilia

Wildflowerhouse said...

Aw shucks! Love ya,and have a merry merry one. Sharon

Debra said...

Aww... What a lovely card! Merry Christmas, Pearl, to you and your family. And I do thank you for all your kind comments at my blog this year--they mean a lot! Blessings, Debra

Laurie said...

So beautiful Miss Pearl, God bless you and your family, and have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!!

Pierelantijntjes said...

How sweet Pearl.
I want to wish you and your famliy a merry christmas.
hugs Ester

It's me said...

Merry Christmas...........

x
xxx
xxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
||
||




Love Ria.......

Vicki/Jake said...

Cute one about playing with the grand babe's! And what a sweet card :) Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas morning full of toys and fun!

My Friends